Who we are
3D Terrain Awards is run by Infinite Dimensions Games Inc (www.infinitedimensions.ca).
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
– Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– Register online.
– Voluntarily complete and fill out the the submission form required to enter a contest.
– Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
– It is possible that some location data may be present in the photo files you upload.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
– Manage your account and administer the contest.
– Email you with news about the contest, including informing you if you win.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your contest entry data on the servers at www.siteground.com, our web host. We do not keep any of your data on our companies computers on our premises.
We will retain your contest entry data for the purposes of sharing the results of the contest.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Infinite Dimensions Games for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Infinite Dimensions Games correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Infinite Dimensions Games to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Infinite Dimensions Games erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Infinite Dimensions Games restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Infinite Dimensions Games’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Infinite Dimensions Games transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
– Keeping you signed in
– Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
– Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
– Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.